Monday, July 6, 2009

useful


Tux Typing- this is software that teaches you the proper way to type. It is an educational typing tutor the features several different types of game play, at a variety of difficulty levels. It is the goal of combining fun and learning into an irresistible package.
For me tux typing is something that can hold my attention and not seem like school work. It was a way for me to learn how to type and have the enjoyment of playing a game.

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this software but it seems to be great! You did very good research and related to you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This application seems very helpful and I think you chose a very good photo. I noticed on your resource link that it is a Linux site. Is this only for computers running Linux, or do they offer versions for PC and Mac as well?

    ReplyDelete